Sunday, January 15, 2012

Follower Participation Needed!

Yesterday I walked into my room and thought to myself, "this has got to be the most boring room I've ever seen!" I decided that I want to cover my walls with goals and quotes and pictures that make me want to be better. So, here's what I've come up with so far, but it needs a lot, and I mean A LOT more work! I was wondering if anyone had some really good quotes or pictures or anything that either they could email me or send in the mail to help add some flare to my room, so I don't feel like I'm locking myself into a white walled prison cell every night. Hopefully this isn't too much to ask. I pretty much will hang up anything. cards, church handouts, pictures of friends and family, ANYTHING! Let me know if you are willing and able:)

Have a Positive Attitude
We can’t direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. For maximum happiness, peace, and contentment, may we choose a positive attitude. 
Believe in Yourself
You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith.
 Face Challenges w/Courage
Have the determination to make the effort, the single-mindedness to work toward a worthy goal, and the courage not only to face the challenges that inevitably come but also to make a second effort, should such be required. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow."
Instantly
recognize Christ  

Read & Study Scriptures

Pray more sincerely

1 comment:

  1. I will send you a few things. :) Collecting quotes and such is one of my favorite things to do. Your quote by Thomas S. Monson about changing the sails and choosing a positive attitude was one that I was going to send. It is one of my favorites! I sure hope you are doing well back in New York! Sure love you. -Breanna

    ReplyDelete