Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Importance of Relationships

On Friday afternoon one of my friends brothers took his own life. When I found out the next day, my heart completely sank. How could someone, who gave and loved so much, have this happen to them? I am so thankful that I have an eternal perspective and know to be true that families are forever and that we can all live again. I think it is important that we are kind to our families and all people we come in contact with. Life is too short for spending our time and energy on offensive things that people have said or done to us. I think we need to serve and be charitable to one another so we can have the peace of mind knowing that we did everything we could when we are held accountable for our lives. I wish I had been more charitable towards my siblings growing up and am relieved that it's not to late. The moral of this story: Love the one you're with!

No comments:

Post a Comment